Statistics show that only 60% of a theatre's operating budget is provided through ticket sales. The other 40% comes from donations and sponsorships from citizens who understand the importance of arts funding. In today's environment of shrinking federal support, the arts rely more and more on the giving of individuals. Please consider helping us to strengthen the voice of community through theatre.